*squee* It. Is. Done. Fin. Completo.
But enough of my blabber:
WE HARTH iharthdarth! Therefore, a mood theme was in order! I have asked permission from iharthdarth to use the adorable images in this theme :D Alas, I believe I was quite slow in the process, as some people have beat me to sharing theirs. (plz fix grammar there, thx XD) I still am quite proud of it, so here it be for you to download!
If you don't abide by the rules, I'll send raging kittens in your direction :D
- Please credit iharthdarth and me (halffling) when you use this theme :D (best place would be in your userinfo)
- Comment if you're taking, I like to know where my hard work is going *loffs*
- If you are snitching for use other than LJ, do say so. I don't mind, but I just want to know where it's being used.
- Stealing and claming as your own gives me enough reason to laser your legs and arms off and leave you as a bleeding nub. Then set you on fire.
- Likewise, please don't alter any of the moods or redistribute the files.
- DIRECT LINKING IS A BIG NO-NO.
- A paid account is required.
(132 moods, .gif, 90 x 40, installation file) [ download ] approx. 266 KB
01. Download the file above, and upload the images to your own server. Like PhotoBucket.com :)
02. The .zip file has something called "copypaste.txt" - open it.
03. Replace "http://yourserver.com/blah/" with where you uploaded the images.
04. Now, venture to LJ's Admin Console at lj.com/admin/console
05. Enter the following:
06. Copy down the # given to you. Go back to "copypaste.txt" and replace all the moodIDnumber with the number you just copied down.
07. Still in Admin Console? Good! Now that you finished editing "copypaste.txt" - select all of the text there (if viewing in Notepad, make sure that "Word Wrap" is off!), copy and paste it into the Admin Console box. Click Execute.
09. Go to Modify Journal and under 'Mood Icons', select "halffling's iharthdarth theme." Click Save Changes and you're done!
If you need any further help, LJ has a help page for you to view.
Again, please remember to credit iharthdarth! :D
EDIT: 09 SEPT 2005 - Five new moods have been made (posted so you can right-click-save instead of redownloading the file), plus links to the originals in case you downloaded the new file but prefer the old moods. DO NOT HOTLINK OR REPOST.